December 22, 2014

google analystics shows "/b/app-preview" in pages visited. what does this mean ?

You could see urls like "/b/app-preview?token=xx", "/b/app-mobile/preview" in google analytics pages visited column. What does these URLs mean ?

Actually these are the URLs executed by the blogger (one who blogs) itself.
When he/she clicks on "Preview" option to see their blog post preview before publishing, these URLs are executed !!!

These URLs are NOT EXECUTED by any bots, or any other crawlers..

4 comments :

  1. i have also same problem on my website, thanks for solvation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have domain tipshealthcares. Com but in google search by this name my blog is not shown by google but by tipshealthcares. Blogspot. Com it is open plz tell me what is the problem in my blog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My problem is solved. Now my blog tipshealthcares.com is shown by this name

      Delete